mystro
Years ago

Magic Vs Sixers

Magic get it done in the season opener and kill Philly. To much firepower and new aquisitions J Williams and Vince Carter chip in with 15 a piece and Howard lead the team in scoring.

Topic #21440 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yawn...ill go to espn for a match report better than that. I was hoping for some reminicing from '98 when the 6ers got it done in straight sets.

Reply #254922 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Strange isnt it Mystro that people bother coming on here only to bag posts.

Cheers for the heads up I'd completely forgotten that White Chocolate had gotten a gig this year. Its cool to see he's still got something to give other than playground tricks.

Reply #254928 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Also strange they never have the guts to put a name to their posts...

Reply #254929 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Is your real name B-Easy?

Reply #254962 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

No TC2 it isnt strangely.

Everyone has an identity on here though. Even if they are aliases. My point being that negative comments always seem to be anonymous. Everyone loves a personal attack without fronting up.

Reply #255098 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Fine. You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. You've been dissed by the Melvin ...

Reply #255103 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Now that is more like it!!! (Y)

Reply #255157 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

yeah cos I cum on here to inform lol anons can suck nuts

Reply #255179 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:07 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754