LC
Years ago

What basketball shoes should I buy?

I know there have been similar thrwads in the past, but I thought I would do another one as shoe styles and models changes over time.

I'm looking into buying a new pair of basketball shoes, and these days it seems it is easier to buy them online that visit a store (like via eastbay.com). Most stores these days just don't stock the large range that you could find in the late 80's and early 90's.

I'm looking for a light shoe that provides the necessary support and stability to play 1-2 games of organised ball a week. I wear an ASO ankle brace on one foot but not the other. Any feedback and suggestions would be great an much apreciated.

Topic #21456 | Report this topic

lol  
Years ago

go the hyperdunks or the new kobes. great shoes and very snazzy

Reply #255303 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Hyperdunks or Hyperize for me. Both sooo comfy and are pretty much exactly what you just described.

Reply #255308 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

I'll second the call on the Hyperizes ... easily one of the best/comfiest shoes I've ever worn.

Reply #255321 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Thanks guys...cecked out the Hyperize online and sound like they are exactly what I'm after...plus they look great too!
Will check out eBay and Eastbay and see where I can pick up the best deal.

Reply #255337 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Eastbay basketball shoe comparison: http://linky.com.au/rkgzh

I'm going for the Hyperize. Free shipping at the moment.

Reply #255551 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:26 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754