Anonymous
Years ago

Watching NBA games on the internet

i was just wondering is there anyway to watch NBA games on the internet for free.

Topic #21463 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you've got Foxtel's sports package from Nov 15 you can watch ESPN 360 on the net for free.

Reply #255359 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Start your search for free streams here: http://linky.com.au/ntw9q

Reply #255362 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Note that the free streams are generally pretty cr@p though. If you can afford about $150 for the entire season and you have good broadband speed - I'd say you'd want to be getting at least 10mb per sec - then I reckon the NBA intl league pass is pretty good value. Check out the details here:
http://linky.com.au/6yh41

Reply #255380 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

And supports a great initiative that we have all been hanging for for so long. If people don't pay than these streams wont become available of good quality!

It truly is a world of get everything for free no matter what these days.

Reply #255389 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

ilp is the biz.

Reply #255396 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Yeah - it's nice that ILP is availible and all (i bought the so called HD reg+playoff package - )... But the people running ILP need to get their ###t together - the online archive games are pretty poor to absolute rubbish and not what i paid for. They are (allegedly) working on it - but still not happy that given last seasons dramas they are still running around like the little Dutch boy with the leaky dike.

Reply #255398 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Johnny, I agree that their access to their archived games is not up to scratch yet. I've been able to access the 'classic games' they've put up this year, but yesterday was trying to watch a replay of several different games from Fri/Sat and it just sat there and said 'loading' for 5 mins or more each time.

Nice that they have added the ability to rewind games though. I've used that quite a few times to review plays and also to go back and see a quarter I missed becase I was off doing something else!

Reply #255414 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

I watched a few games from the archive last night HDMI'd to my 32 inch LCD and they looked pretty decent (i have to take my PC off ECO mode and the frame rate picks up significantly - whoops!) actually being pretty good fascimilies for broadcast games...

At the end of the day, as long as they capture all the T-Wolves games i will be happy...

Reply #255416 | Report this post

PodMan  
Years ago

http://www.justin.tv/

Reply #255468 | Report this post

Romerio  
Years ago

atdhe dot net

Reply #255470 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

atdhe.net

Reply #255476 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Johnny and others, are you still having trouble accessing any replayed games? I can watch live games, but have not been able to watch replayed games for a few days now (though I can watch the 'classic' games).

I emailed RayV 5 mins ago, so will see what they say, but don't think its a problem my end.

Anyone else still getting this problem? Or heard anything from RayV / NBA?

Reply #255617 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Hey beantown read this:

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nba-basketball/28596-nba-league-pass-international-175.html

ILP a disgrace - the people at RAYV and the NBA (for giving them the rights) should be ashamed of themselves...

The service being provided by ILP is ####... If you are thinking about buying it - DON'T. Or at least not until they do what they are supposed to do - and provide a service up to the level of a paid product...

Reply #255619 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

I think we can kiss the Nov 1 games goodbye - i am sure they are in the ether somewhere... If a bricks and mortar company provided a service like this they'd be put out of business... Some of the so-called HD games look like standard youtube videos...

The live streams are good - but i bought the premium pack so i had 48 hr access to what i thought was HD archives... I - like a lot of people have a job during the day...

Reply #255620 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

A mate of mine has had similar issues...he has already demanded a full refund and yet has heard nothing back yet.

Reply #255622 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

I don't want a refund i want the useless #$%&s to provide the service they claim to be able to deliver...

Reply #255625 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Agreed Johnny, it was fine last year, so I hope this is just some glitch that will be straightened out soon enough. I don't want to have to demand my money back... I want to watch NBA games dammit!

Reply #255640 | Report this post

kostas  
Years ago

you can easily watch live nba games..
but as far as past days' recorded games are concerned, i just cant find anything..
but there has to be something..
any luck?

Reply #257418 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:34 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754