Challenge Stdium = Feral City

Perth crowd are the most feral in Australia, its as if mum and dad are really brother and sister. You have taken over Tasmania as the worst sports fans in Australia .

To the guy drinking bourbon who walked up to the team at half time abusing them - I pity the fool, he shouldn't be allowed out in public.

To the parents of the 8 yearold kid kid who got the little fella to walk by security to hand deliver a note insulting McKee - maybe I should hand deliver a personal letter to you both as you were overweight to the point of obesity - so what hope is there for your kid.

To Challenge stadium security, I hope your reported to the NBL. The head of security - the lady and man in the blue shirts who were approached by Hawks staff as the crowsd several times were severly interfering the coaching staff - you have a job to do, you were both 'chaffing at the thighs obese' - but your reaction was to do nothing at all, sorry I was wrong, the fat lady mocked the Hawks staff by showing the offending note up so the crowd so they all could see it. Your one Classy Chubby Chick with a badge

Topic #21464 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cashed up bogans. What do you expect from the only state or territory in the country to vote in a Liberal government?

Reply #255373 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

I wonder if the "abuser" or the kid with the note said anything as personal as the barrage of insults the OP felt like doing. Is that supposed to even the ledger? You don't like one person's behaviour so you attack them for being fat? And you pity other fools? What exactly did the note say?

And as far as cashed up Liberal voters go, our state has been and will be keeping the country going for the next 20 years so suck on that one.

Reply #255377 | Report this post

TC2 = TC loser  
Years ago

there were lots of user friendly rolls on security staff

Reply #255381 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

How could you see all this when you are sitting up the back with the other retards?

Reply #255382 | Report this post

lol ur just fat

Reply #255383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wat a crap post obviously by a sore loser hell yeah the challenge stadium crowd is feral but that just shows how passionate we are about our club of course we have some wankers in there but so does every other club out there thats part of life get over it. all i can say is if the nbl does ever go under it wont be because of our crowd at least we are supporting our club and league

Reply #255390 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

r u a sore loser? I can understand the security is crap at Challenge, but to call us ferals is a tad harsh, we are just passionate Wildcat & basketball fans that love to get our team up and to get into players that get excited or rev us up by pointing and shhing us(Just ask Homicide). we respect the Hawks & McKee Same with Homicide, its good for the game

Reply #255431 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

I have no issue with the complaints about the security staff, or that we are called ferals (that's what makes it a tough place to play at).

I just don't understand why the OP decided that calling everyone fat is the best way to address the issue. Chances are, nothing personal was said to the players, so for stooping to an even lower level of feralness just makes him look like a dickhead.

Reply #255448 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Feral? Heck yeah I agree 100%. We went over there last year and got abused verbally and with finger gestures just for supporting our team. Note to ferals.....we are entiltled to support our team just as much as you are. PS if there was no opposition team you would have no team. Whatever happened to friendly rivalry?

Reply #255492 | Report this post

i can tell you guys from being a regular traveller that its not fun when you are harrassed by the opposition fans. melbourne are not bad but i havent been to perth yet. looks like i dont want to. as long as the diatribe was directed at the players and not the opposition fans then so be it, its part of the game.

here in adelaide i have had to step in a couple of times when my own supporters have had a crack at the opposition supporters now thats not funny.

one day i hope someone will return the favour if needed.

its ok to be feral at the team, thats life on the road, but leave the opposition supporters alone.

looks like perth is taking the title of having the most passionate supporters.

adelaide has had it for a long time but i am afraid they may just beat us.

Reply #255529 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Yep, and I had Daniel Johnson's brother and his mate try and start shit with everyone sitting near them at Challenge last year, telling everyone to shut up because the Tigers were about to finish higher. It happens everywhere - people can't draw the line between supporting your team and ripping in to someone for no reason, just like the OP did. To single out one team's crowd for being worse is ridiculous.

Reply #255577 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:00 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754