LC
Years ago

Longley stepping in to help 'Cats giants

Luc Longley to help out 7 footer's Luke Schenscher and Sam Harris.

This is a great move to help develop their big men, and with further plans to bring in Ricky Grace, Andrew Vlahov and Mike Ellis to help out.

Link: http://linky.com.au/9gnjl

Love what the Wildcats are trying to do...

Topic #21517 | Report this topic

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

yeah i agree LC they do a great job the Wildcats in regards to old legends coming in a coaching them in their spare time! they are always at the games shooting free throws for charites etc we have had Alan Black, Cal Burton, Ben Thomson, Mike Ellis etc

Reply #255922 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

It's only been this season that they have introduced them as club legends at let them participate. I don't think it was a very regular occurence when AV was in charge.

Reply #255929 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

I wish Schensher played for 36ers again. Thats really what they Are missing this season. A domanint center like luke is the key to a championship.

Reply #256590 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Schenscher isn't really a dominant centre in Perth.

Reply #256611 | Report this post

rockets2  
Years ago

Thats because perth's offense is balancd almost evey game perth has 6 to 7 players in double figures

Reply #256834 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Might have been Luke's 4 fouls tonite in NZ that stopped him from top scoring
(I didn't see the game - just looking at stats,then)

Reply #257090 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:55 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754