Anonymous
Years ago

36ers v Blaze Streaming

I won't be able to get to the match tomorrow so i would like to atleast watch the streaming, but does anyone know if they have made an attempt at fixing the issues that have been going on over the past few weeks? My last $10 have been for nothing which is okay as long as third time is lucky.

Any news on the streaming front?

Topic #21523 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I think they've had someone in there this week trying to get some consistency from the connection, but not sure what was discovered or rectified.

Reply #255980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks Isaac!

Reply #256043 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Unless you're at work, nursing a rich sick aunt, or under a rock in Afghanistan, get to the game!

Reply #256048 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

or, with a set of blonde twins from Ralph magazine....

Reply #256049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If only Jack.. if only.

Reply #256054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is incredibly frustrating, i have spent $15 and i have yet to get any play that hasn't frozen beyond 5 seconds of play and i haven't seen a single shot.

I can't physically get to the games and i love the idea of watching games online but what is making me pissed is that they continually offer a faulty product that doesn't work. If they offer it, i expect that they actually fix it. If they can't fix it, then don't offer it or atleast tell us "this may stop every 5 seconds".

Reply #256094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any chance that it's your PC, and not their service?

Reply #256125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Everyone else is having the same issues so i wouldn't think so, also my computers are fairly up to date with video and sound cards and ram etc.

Reply #256188 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:05 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754