Silver Fox
Years ago

Come to 36ers Sat Night See Lightning Sunday FREE !

Hey Guys
In an exciting joint deal anyone coming to the Adelaide v Wollongong game on saturday night can hold onto their ticket and use it Sunday to get in and see the Lightning v AIS FREE.

If you buy a ticket keep it, if you are a 36ers season ticket holder your card will get you in so come on down and see 2 very important wins over the weekend.

The noise levels by the crowd on Sat night especially in that exciting last quarter was sensational and we would love to match that on Saturday and then again Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing you at the GAMES
Every person counts

Dean

Topic #21563 | Report this topic

Hendo8888  
Years ago

What time is the Lightning game on Sunday?

Reply #256797 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Reply #256802 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Might take them up on the offer.
Haven't been to a lightning game since you used to get in free after half time/3 quarter time. Or when they had double headers.

Reply #256804 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I have boxing to watch Sunday.

Pacquiao Vs Cotto.

Reply #256807 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

will grass area be open for carparking ?

ever man and dog squeezing into the bitumen areas - i am too laxy to walk from the roads

Reply #256868 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

top idea silver fox

Reply #256873 | Report this post

Silver Fox  
Years ago

Yes grass area will be open !

Reply #256874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Dean any idea why the Car Park hasn't been open for Lightning games this season? A bit confusing, especially if it will be this week.

36ers and the Academy I think run it on 36ers game night. Is the Dome making the NBL teams run the car park now? Why aren't the Clubs being used? Never had a problem in the Car Park when they did it. Parking for both Lightning and 36ers this season has been horrible to deal with, although I've enjoyed not having to pay at Lightning games.

Reply #256911 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Horrible? I haven't had a single problem. Straight in without a queue most times, directed to a park, etc.

Reply #256917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36ers now run the grass area carpark. I heard the 36ers told the Lightning at the start of the season they'd have to pay them $500/game to use the grass area as a carpark. Lightning couldn't afford it so have to make do with bitumen.

Reply #257347 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:29 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754