Anonymous
Years ago

Schenscher mentioned in ESPN article

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=4640300

http://linky.com.au/cuuw8

Look under "worst player to dominate a final four game (half way down)

Topic #21590 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

that's hard case

Reply #257141 | Report this post

Tripod  
Years ago

So whats your point to this topic? ESPN always do articles in all sorts of archive stuff. Making the Championship game, is what it is....

Reply #257148 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

A bit rough on the big fella, but he did perform then...and he has slowly fallen away....injuries haven't helped him either.

Reply #257154 | Report this post

destroyed  
Years ago

Is soft has always been soft and always will be! Good call i thought!

Reply #257155 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Pat Forde is an idiot! He ask if anyone has heard of him since.

* Well he has had 3 10 day NBA contracts

* Is playing for the Australian team

* would have played in the NBA summer league if it wasn't for Injury.

I think Pat needs to learn how to become a Journalist.

Reply #257157 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

KingJames - I think your points kind of reinforce Forde's comments!

Reply #257159 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

ditto

Reply #257162 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Juror 12, I disagree if Luke is so horrible as Pat is trying to say then he wouldn't have gotten those NBA contracts or be playing in the Aus team

Reply #257164 | Report this post

Tripod  
Years ago

Luke was one roster spot away from getting a FULL NBA contract with the Chicago Bulls. If it werent for Chris Duhon having all sorts of back injuries that year, and the point guard they eventaully went with, for back court reassuarance, making back to back game winners in the preseason.... Schenscher wouldve got his chance. Skiles loved his game, but as always in the NBA, its about timing. Has still turned out to be one of South Australias finest Centre's.

A herniated disc on the eve of the Summer league this year, not only killed off his NBA and Euro oppourtunities, it has been very much a key factor in a slow start to this season.

Reply #257167 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

wow that is amazing....almost as great as that time adelaide was mentioned on espn tv talikng about erin phillips.....wow those are the best two moments of my life!! wow amazing!

Reply #257170 | Report this post

rotateonthis  
Years ago

If i remember correctly Luke never professed to be a superstar and his form leading in to the final 4 was that good that a majority of the campus at Georgia Tech were wearing t-shirts with his head on it .
He performed well in his limited NBA experiences and has had a few tough breaks .

Reply #257177 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

still doesn't move his feet and had Rickert and Ronaldson score on him almost at will, he can get his on offense and does alter shots due to his size but thats about it. Props on a decent as college career and almost making it in the NBA.

Reply #257203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PAT IS A WANKER, Cha-cha-cha.

Reply #257208 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:22 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754