An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:41 pm, Mon 22 Sep 2014 | Posts: 515,787 | Last 7 days: 1,057

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

Bowden
Years ago

NBL Live Streaming

I paid the $5 to watch the Tigers V Crocs game tonight and lasted about 10 minutes of seeing approx 20 seconds of action with all the loading issues.

The service is pathetic as I am running a fast broadband internet connection and want my money back for such a poorly run operation which the NBL shouldnt endorse as it only will add to their problems.

Report this topic

Isaac
Years ago
09:31 15 Nov 09

Reply #257336

re: NBL Live Streaming

This site is not the Tigers or Rivus. Have you contacted them?

Report this post

paul
Years ago
10:14 15 Nov 09

Reply #257339

Would be interested in more feedback on this. I know a few folks in Townsville watched the game with no hassles. Were there many others that had issues like Bowden?

Report this post

DJ
Years ago
11:24 15 Nov 09

Reply #257344

From what I heard last night the Tigers vs Crocs stream had no issues what so ever.

The Sixers still have a problem there somewhere which is being put down to as a problem with the stadium connection, hopefully they continue to work on it and find a solution.

Is a great service and whilst unfortunately I have yet to see a flawless Sixers stream I have seen a couple of Crocs games that have been fine.

Report this post

Anonymous
Years ago
16:54 15 Nov 09

Reply #257372

paul, do you have shares in Rivus or something? You're always talking it up despite it's track record this season. Of the 7 36ers games shown so far none has worked to a satisfactory level to justify slugging people $5 for.

If it were free no harm done but Rivus (through you) have got a cheek not refunding the money of 36ers fans who have used this service and instead just giving them access to a neutral game (like the last Crocs v Tigers game).

Report this post

DJ Rod
Years ago
17:15 15 Nov 09

Reply #257374

i watched it as well while i was DJing a wedding ;)

There weren't too many troubles... except for the picture being in preview mode for the first half. So the picture was split in 4 quarters and the live vision was only in the top left Qtr. I took a pic of the screen and emailed it to them.

Unfortunately, the commentary was still live and clear! wow! At one stage a commentator put down his mic to boo the refs hahahaha

It is still better that just watching live stats.

Report this post

Young Gun
Years ago
17:40 15 Nov 09

Reply #257375

apart from that sixers/crocs game earlier this season, I haven't had a prob & am really grateful for the service... I agree with Rod... way better than watching live stats & for me, an easier sell to the misus than shelling out on Foxtel

Report this post

Anonymous
Years ago
17:47 15 Nov 09

Reply #257376

I only pay about $15 a week for my Foxtel (basic + sports) and even putting aside all the other channels and sport we just got four NBL games this week alone. Normally we get about two NBL games & two NBA games every week and from today can watch ESPN360 online for free.

Report this post

DJ Rod
Years ago
21:09 15 Nov 09

Reply #257404

Report this post

pooface
Two years ago
19:55 10 Feb 12

Reply #350144

hello

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Green 19

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Aussie Basketball Travellers

Recent Posts