Bowden
Years ago

NBL Live Streaming

I paid the $5 to watch the Tigers V Crocs game tonight and lasted about 10 minutes of seeing approx 20 seconds of action with all the loading issues.

The service is pathetic as I am running a fast broadband internet connection and want my money back for such a poorly run operation which the NBL shouldnt endorse as it only will add to their problems.

Topic #21602 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

This site is not the Tigers or Rivus. Have you contacted them?

Reply #257336 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Would be interested in more feedback on this. I know a few folks in Townsville watched the game with no hassles. Were there many others that had issues like Bowden?

Reply #257339 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

From what I heard last night the Tigers vs Crocs stream had no issues what so ever.

The Sixers still have a problem there somewhere which is being put down to as a problem with the stadium connection, hopefully they continue to work on it and find a solution.

Is a great service and whilst unfortunately I have yet to see a flawless Sixers stream I have seen a couple of Crocs games that have been fine.

Reply #257344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

paul, do you have shares in Rivus or something? You're always talking it up despite it's track record this season. Of the 7 36ers games shown so far none has worked to a satisfactory level to justify slugging people $5 for.

If it were free no harm done but Rivus (through you) have got a cheek not refunding the money of 36ers fans who have used this service and instead just giving them access to a neutral game (like the last Crocs v Tigers game).

Reply #257372 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

i watched it as well while i was DJing a wedding ;)

There weren't too many troubles... except for the picture being in preview mode for the first half. So the picture was split in 4 quarters and the live vision was only in the top left Qtr. I took a pic of the screen and emailed it to them.

Unfortunately, the commentary was still live and clear! wow! At one stage a commentator put down his mic to boo the refs hahahaha

It is still better that just watching live stats.

Reply #257374 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

apart from that sixers/crocs game earlier this season, I haven't had a prob & am really grateful for the service... I agree with Rod... way better than watching live stats & for me, an easier sell to the misus than shelling out on Foxtel

Reply #257375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I only pay about $15 a week for my Foxtel (basic + sports) and even putting aside all the other channels and sport we just got four NBL games this week alone. Normally we get about two NBL games & two NBA games every week and from today can watch ESPN360 online for free.

Reply #257376 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Reply #257404 | Report this post

pooface  
Years ago

hello

Reply #350144 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:18 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754