hanging round
Years ago

Junior Games Rescheduled

Would not have liked to have had the task of slotting in games to replace last weeks "Heat Postponements", as it is a thankless task.
Why bother with Junior Div 1 & 2 games when they mean little over the Summer Season, plus they are not played until Feb 14th?
U20 & 21's will appreciate their Sunday night catch-up. Wait for the comments!
It is a hectic time of year, so this made it more difficult for BSA

Topic #21620 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I mean Valentines Day..... obviously the rescheduler is the "last of the romantics"

Oh well, there goes my plans to whisk the wife to somewhere romantic like Windy Point. I suppose a doughnut and a lukewarm coffee from the Rockets canteen should suffice for a romantic lunch that day.

Reply #257502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why would anyone whinge, you pay fees to get x amount of games in a year, most teams train on sundays so this could be classed as a training session anyway

Reply #257542 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:04 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754