crowfan
Years ago

NBA League Audio Pass error?

I was just wondering if anyone else here in Australia can listen to nba league audio? I listened to heaps of games last season, but this season i keep getting a server error.
ive been reading a few forums, and it seems to be a common problem also in canada and japan.

I know i can probably source a live stream, but i prefer radio at work, because it doesnt use as much bandwidth...

Topic #21651 | Report this topic

Ostrich 39  
Years ago

yep i used to be able to listen to it in previous seasons, but now they've changed the player and it keeps coming up with error. I was hoping that with the new NBA website that the error would have been fixed, but unfortunately it hasn't. Anybody know how to get it working?

Reply #257838 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

Same problem for me :(

It sucks because I don't have a heap of bandwidth and streaming games uses up so much and the quality sucks anyway.

Reply #257981 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:33 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754