leech
Years ago

woodville men missing?

Hey what happened to that really tall, dutch guy that played for woodville last year? Some say he carried the side adn i agree, altho woodvilleunconvincingly beat southern on sunday they would have won by a hell of a lot more if this paul van... was playing! has he changed clubs or is injured or what?

Topic #2173 | Report this topic

FLY  
Years ago

I think you mean Eric Bradley. He was an import, and Woodville couldm't afford him any longer. He's now playing for Albury-Woodonga (sp?).

Reply #24566 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

leech, your fairly out of the loop hey. this has been talked about since the end of last season! Eric was american and how could he carry the team with paul, darren ng and the rest of the team playing.

Reply #24581 | Report this post

leech  
Years ago

been in europe for most of last year, sorry thats my bad, but thanks for the heads up! :P

Reply #24593 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Errr, read the post. I think the guy's tlaking about Reggie - he's playing for Centrals, played well in his first game, looked like he picked up a left leg injury though (caught him limping a few times).

Reply #24621 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:22 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754