Isaac
Years ago

ABL Round 1 POTW

Oscar Forman (Sturt): 34 points @ 50%, 14 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals

Laura Summerton (Sturt): 20 points @ 57%, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks

(This is from the Sabres site, so I hope it isn't their personal POTWs!)

Topic #2174 | Report this topic

Dusan Vavic  
Years ago

Direct from Mr Colin Thompson

Reply #24666 | Report this post

deak  
Years ago

They are the official POTW (they just happen to both be Sturt players)

Reply #24674 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No arguments from me for Oscar winning it. I guess Laura had some competition, but they might've been edged by those players coming from a losing team. Always good when the competition for POTW is strong.

Dusan, any word from Colin re boxscores? I'm happy to upload them somewhere if someone sends them all through, but it really only works if I get all of them each week.

Reply #24677 | Report this post

deak  
Years ago

What about ABL PLays of The Week?

Ng to Oscar alley-oop was very nice.

Or Gower's pass fake (which the defender fell for) then bounce-pass assist while sitting on the ground!!

Hambour's tip dunk was huge.

Other nominees?

Reply #24679 | Report this post

I only saw the Tigers game this week but nominee's there would be...

- Hardiman soaring for a Tip dunk which somehow seemed to defy gravity. Pity he only played 3 minutes.

- Bowley catch and shoot 3 + foul from the wing as the Tigers made a run. Doubt he saw it go in as Reeves polaxed him almost into the 3rd row. Missed the free throw though (perhaps slight concussion to blame there)

- Wilsons' running hook inside the last minute to seal the game for the Warriors. Tough shot.

Reply #24687 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:20 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754