Isaac
Years ago

Adelaide's next three games

Blaze (away)
Breakers (home)
Blaze (home)

All dangerous games. Very interested to see how the team move on from Saturday night. Could really go either way given that the Blaze have been in decent form and recovered to beat a meek Cairns outfit last time out.

Topic #21775 | Report this topic

Loco  
Years ago

Unfortunately lots of potential there to drop right back into the pack. Here's hoping that doesn't happen.

Reply #259924 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I hope we win games again. We choked plain and simple this weekend.

We must re-group quickly for Wednesday's game followed by the Breakers @ home.

We have a harsh travel schedule towards the end of January so let's win what we can now before that time hits.

Melb to NZ and back to Melb with a Qld run along those lines from the top of my head.

Reply #259945 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

We choked plain and simple this weekend.

Boti in definite agreement with you.

We need to go at least 2-1 I'd suggest.

Reply #259948 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Def have to go win atleat 2.. gotta say losses against breakers and now tigers that should of been wins could seriously hurt the sixers

Reply #260090 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:33 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754