what the
Years ago

Centrals v Norwood - men

well this week will see who is the real deal !

centrals have the names.
norwood finished last season very strongly

who will step up and push for that top 5 spot that the warriors or mavs may relinquish ?

centrals were where I thought last week - but Norwood - missing in action for sure against mavs

I have good for centrals - given it is at starplex

Topic #2179 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Centrals have the names? :S

Reply #24612 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Centrals were really troubled on Saturday night by Pilkington. And I don't think any of Norwood's guards will give Watson or Wilkey the amount of space they had in the first quarter and a half...although I did count 6 airballs from one particular player.

Reply #24624 | Report this post

bogut#1  
Years ago

dont think it was a matter of space to shoot considering centrals transition game was working well, eg: lay-ups and moving the ball well for open shots. obviously not a fan of the blue white and red libertine considering you claim to be at the game and still talking about pilkington after they got beat quite convincingly from all accounts. who you barrack for anyway id be interested to know seem to have a lot to say

Reply #24630 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

I was quite impressed by Watson, Wilkey hasn't changed much since the last time I saw him (lots of shots), Pilkington gave them a run inside. Although seemed to be a bit of a leadership struggle on court between a few Centrals boys, not to mention the South explosion at half time.

Panther, where were Blight and the promised African guy?

Reply #24632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who was the leadership struggle between? which players?

Reply #24652 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Libertine,
Blight still injured and the african guy is away at present.

Reply #24653 | Report this post

statman  
Years ago

watson 8/21 for 25pts wilkey 13/25 for 35pts, hmm that looks like over 50% to me not sure can you work that out?? also think wilkey had 8/13 foul shots so cant seem to be just shooting jump shots the whole time if getting to the line? just an observation obviously and not as in tune with the game as you libertine i mean your obviously the man when it comes to lounge chair sports and people baggin watson need to sit back and watch the kid play!

Reply #24698 | Report this post

wally  
Years ago

Anyone see the sturt vs west game?

Looks like all teams are going to have to pick up the pace if we're going to see any contention this season...the young dude from West with the afro gave sturt a run for their money but the big boys were just too good.

Reply #24704 | Report this post

genna  
Years ago

centrals will win

Reply #24707 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

statman - what did I say? Lots of shots (25), and that I was impressed by Watson. Which is just what you posted. Maybe read something before you immeadiately jump to criticise.

Thankyou anonymous. Also noticed Williams not suiting up either.

Reply #24775 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I've tipped Norwood to bounce back after an unexpected loss to the Mavs.

Reply #24780 | Report this post

HOTDOG  
Years ago

GENNA ... YOUR'E DREAMING .. NORWOOD WILL CLEAN THEM UP !! THEY WILL BE ANNOYED THEY LET THE EASTERN GAME GO ... AND REDEEM THEMSELVES THIS WEEK ..

WILKEY WILL GO 5/25 .. FOUL OUT AND MAYBE KICK AN ABC SIGN LIKE THAT KID FROM WOODVILLE LAST WEEK ..

WATSON SOUNDS DANGEROUS .. GOOD MATCH UP WITH ARNOLD OR JANUSKE..

NORWOOD BY 15PTS +

Reply #24782 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Reply #24783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Damn! Libertine, Hotdog and skyhook do you guys have a vendetta against Wilkey or something? The guy is playin good basketball. How bout anyone of you guys try an stop him from schoolin your ass instead of postin smack! I was at the game on Saturday and I didnt see one thing wrong with Wilkeys game, hes attacking defenders more and getting to the line and hes also playin good defence... enough said.

Reply #24791 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

just trying to suss out who's .. who . thanks :)

Reply #24792 | Report this post

HOTDOG  
Years ago

Genna did you see the Centrals/Norwood game ? How did my predictions work out ? I havent seen the boxscores yet?

Reply #25798 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:37 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754