LC
Years ago

Fox Sports to show Boomer's Stankovic Cup Games

The Boomers finished off their 2009 international season by winning the Stankovic Cup over China, Turkey & Angola. You can follow each of their games on Wednesday nights on Fox Sports over the next four weeks.

On Wednesday 9 December see the Boomers take on Turkey in Game One of the Cup from 6.30pm on FOXSports 1, ahead of the Gold Coast Blaze v Hood Sweeney Adelaide 36ers NBL clash from 8.30pm.

BA Link: http://linky.com.au/za8gy

Topic #21795 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Complete schedule:

Wednesday 9 December: 6.30pm-8.30pm Australia v Turkey on FOXSports 1

Wednesday 16 December: 6.00pm-8.00pm Australia v China on FOXSports 3

Wednesday 23 December: 10.00pm-12.00am Australia v Angola on FOX Sports 1

Wednesday 30 December: 4.30pm-6.30pm and 10.00am-12.00pm Final: Australia v Turkey on FOXSports 2

Reply #260321 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

Quite apart from the fact that the 16th December match vs China is the most exciting game, those who question whether Ater Majok is the real deal would do well to set their PVR for this date.

Majok's stat line from the game read:

10 points (5-7), 4 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal
4 fouls and 5 turnovers in 16 minutes.

In my opinion, Majok definitely looks inexperienced on the floor in this match but also demonstrates his considerable potential and contributes to the outcome of this game in a very meaningful manner.

This game made me a believer and I hope he can perform strongly for UConn come his NCAA eligibility on 20th December.

Reply #260364 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:11 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754