Romerio
Years ago

Patty Mills Foot

Anyone got any updates on when Patty Mills will be in a uniform (or at least practising) with the Blazers?

With so many injuries in Portland he might actually get a run, although it seems all their point guards are still healthy.

Topic #21799 | Report this topic

Well his boot if off his foot and shooting now so I guess it's just about getting his fitness right, maybe ready to go by Christmas

But a lot of troubles for the Blazers now with Rudy Fernandez out for 4-6 weeks, along with Oden, Batum and Outlaw.. so what they do with Patty is a bit up in the air

A few thoughts that he could be a trade possibility or even waived to make roster space for a big guy as the Blazers are very short in the frontline and have 4 point guards.. but apparently Blazers owner Paul Allen really wanted Patty so they may be reluctant to give him up as those at the top can see his upside.

I'd like to see the end of Steve Blake via trade but then Brandon Roy likes Blake, so I guess the answer is watch this space and hope that Patty tears it up in Practice so they keep him.. at least I will, love to see Patty with the Blazers in the new year, they could do with his speed and enthusiasm right now

Reply #260420 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Can he be waived? I thought he had a 2 year fully guaranteed contract?

Reply #260431 | Report this post

Billy!!  
Years ago

he can get waived just they have to pay out his contract

Reply #260435 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Portland have a history of not wanting to let players with potential go...

However a trade seems likely considering their big-man troubles at the moment. Whether that involves Mills or not is another issue.

But everything for Mills indicates he is likely to hit the court immediately after Christmas.

Reply #260440 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Trade Mills for Jawai?
: )

Reply #260442 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Yeh Timberwolves need more point guards

Reply #260444 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Would put both players in better positions for sure DB5 ;)

Reply #260445 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754