Isaac
Years ago

ABL Tipping, Round 1 Results

A group of 80 tipsters faced off in the opening round of the Hoops SA/CustomTel ABL Tipping Competition over the weekend.

J Bags and Passback have moved to be early leaders as the only two people to correctly tip 9 results. The perfect 10 eluded all in the contest.

At the other end of the scale, Brooksy, Jerry Dennard, and Kirsty picked a woeful two correct games.

Hit the Tipping site for the Round 1 results, the Team Ladder (isn't it nice having everyone on the same ladder? No? Oh well!), and the Tipping Ladder. (If you're not seeing the latest content, try a hard refresh to clear your cached files.)

Of course, it's also where you need to go to enter your tips for Round 2 (as some people have already done).

Congratulations again to J Bags and Passback.

Topic #2181 | Report this topic

thanks isaac - lovin it so far!

Reply #24636 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

And of course thanks to CustomTel.

Reply #24708 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Thanks to all my supporters for guiding me through this and cheers to Bill, Billy and the crew at customtel for the brilliant hook ups!

Love your work!

Money in the bag, bags!

Reply #24729 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Can i or anyone join the comp for round 2?

Reply #24816 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Possibly. I haven't tried it with the software I'm using, but you can email me and I'll give it a go. You'll be starting from behind the pack though.

Reply #24817 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:47 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754