Shut Up!
Years ago

Matt Nielsen

I know he's not a South Aussie & he's only playing Summer League, but he seems to be doing OK for Denver.

16M, 4/5FG, 4/4FT, 7Rebs, 3AS, 12PTS.

18M, 4/5FG, 2/2FT, 9Rebs, 1AS, 10PTS.

Now they've got K Mart from Nets and have kept Camby, Nene & Carmelo, do you think he could get a spot deep on the Bench. He would be cheap, as an undrafted Rookie.

Topic #219 | Report this topic

Godfrey  
Years ago

He may get a spot but it will be very deep on the bench with limited minutes. With the signing of KMart the Nuggets become a title threat next year so it would be a good bench to sit on.

Reply #1516 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but did Nielsen end up getting a spot with the Nuggets?

Reply #2898 | Report this post

kenny  
Years ago

matt sgould be on the run on side for the nuggets. he played really well for the kings in australia and hes only gonna get better. i think really he should train more so he will get better and if he does get into the run on nuggets will actually be good.

Reply #39140 | Report this post

sprocko  
Years ago

i luv matt hes heaps good. go mat go.

Reply #39143 | Report this post

ashley drummond  
Years ago

matt needs more training. he will not be good in the NBA if he doesent train so matt just keep up yeh training and you will be the worlds greatest ever Nugget in the world.

Reply #39228 | Report this post

bacon  
Years ago

tranin tranin tranin mat more training and more excitemnt in your game. ive seen u play live in kenya and u were good why dont u play good for the nuggets and i think u will be a NBA player of the year.

Reply #39340 | Report this post

Jacob Boaden  
Years ago

well i was shocked when i saw you trainen in bangladesh cause i thought you were good but your not. The only good thing about you is your mullet. When i saw you play live i thought you played crap.

So to get better just keep trainen.

Reply #41221 | Report this post

john sneddon  
Years ago

oi mate ur not good at all ive seen you play you should go back to ur netball or sewing im sick of hearing about i hate and you suck...
lalalalallalalala

Reply #41551 | Report this post

Big Mason  
Years ago

Eat some Bacon and you'll get better mate

Reply #42153 | Report this post

Ryan Gottke  
Years ago

Yeh i love yah mate your the greatest player and i watched you live and u were cuttin sick. Keep up the trainen if u want to play like bogut who used to work on kennts farm

Reply #43053 | Report this post

jack lee  
Years ago

at the moment you are playing like harrison king which is really bad

Reply #43054 | Report this post

shane warne  
Years ago

i no matt from school in grade 12 at cooloola christain college he was mad but now i heard he is a crap basketball player so go the houston rockets yao ming will carve up matt nielsen.

Reply #56069 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:20 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754