cavolo
Years ago

Mills assigned to D-League - Idaho

As was predicted, assigned to the D-League for some game time to get him back into shape. Let's hope he tears it up and hits the roster soon for some NBA action.

Topic #21954 | Report this topic

cavolo  
Years ago

forgot to add the link:

http://linky.com.au/pzjps

Reply #262748 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Read that today also...good news to see he has been activated to play right on schedule.

Reply #262751 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Trail Blazers fans can stay in step with Mills, who will join the Stampede Wednesday and be available when the team travels to face the Reno Bighorns on Jan. 1, by logging onto nba.com/dleague to watch all of the Stampede's games live, online, for free.

Reply #262759 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Thanks for the heads up guys. Think I might try to catch a few Stampede games to see how Patty gets on!

Reply #262762 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Better not take my minutes. I'm soo close to an NBA gig ;)

Reply #262765 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I just remembered, Idaho have the best PG in the league. Looks more of a scorer though so maybe he can shift to the 2 for Patty.

Reply #262773 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:53 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754