Anonymous
Years ago

36ers@Tigers 16 Jan - Who's Going?

IS anyone traveling to Melbourne to see the 36ers game at the cage on the 16th Jan?? If so would be good if the sixers fans sat in the same area to generate some serious support.

Topic #21960 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'd love too go, but I can't get away from work at this time of year + majority of other staff are currently on Annual Leave. I'll have to watch it at either a local pub or online stream.

Reply #262804 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I know Bizzy is headed across. I would love to go (and still might).

Reply #262816 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

I'm thinking of going. Being a displaced Bullets fan, living in Melbourne, I'm open to supporting Adelaide :) I usually Barack for the opposition anyway

Reply #262817 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

When you go across, take a fake plaster for your wrist with "Hodge is a Wanker" written on it.
Happy New Year all!

Reply #262825 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Make sure you confirm tickets for the game as the place only holds 3500...wouldnlt woant to book your flights only to not being able to get into the game...

Reply #262827 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

How's the security at the Cage?

Reply #262835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good point LC, although tigers crowds are usually pretty pathetic. Usually heaps of seats in that tiny little "stadium"

Reply #262838 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Security is pretty lax at the Cage.

As for tickets, following the controversy in Adelaide and the school holidays, I reckon a full house may well be in order...

Reply #262844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thatd be great as long as i get tickets

Reply #262847 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

As Skip said I am heading across with my brother. We have already bought our tickets online.

Reply #262914 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I'll be there of course.
In the North section.

Can't imagine it being a sell out, they have been along way off all season. But we'll see.

Reply #262916 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:42 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754