LC
Years ago

Happy New Year everyone!

Another yearof hoops comes to a close. IT has been great sharing the many posts and threads with everyone here on this site.

With the decade coming to an end, what is your most memorable basketball moment of the past year and throughout the "noughties"?

My most memorable basketball moment over the past year was wen Patty Mills got drafted to the NBA.

My most memorable basketball moment for the past decade was when the Aussies made it to the last 4 at the Sydney Olympics in 2000.

What are yours?

Topic #21962 | Report this topic

Ariel 56  
Years ago

Not sure about most memorable moments, but hopes for the new year.
NBL teams to become more viable, bigger crowds, better marketing?
WNBL to get more recognition they deserve?
JUNIOR basketball to cut the crap?
Too much to wish for.

Reply #262833 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Lakers 2009/10 NBA Champions baby!!!

Reply #262839 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Obviously I meant 2008/09 there... not that the above statement is necessarily incorrect.

Reply #262840 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Lebron James to become a NY Knick in 2010 is m dream and wish followed by some winning championships.

I've grown up seeing Ewing, Oakley and Starks heart broken

Reply #262845 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:39 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754