Anonymous
Years ago

Boti on Radio?

Read somewhere that boti is on tabradio or radiotab or something like that from time to time. CAn someone please tell me exactly what this is and when boti on? Cheers

Topic #21970 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

It was mentioned on a coupla sixers game threads here that he was on radio 5rph (1197 am) Mondays fortnitely 8.30am and I listened to it/him once. Was very good - about 25mins.

Reply #262910 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

From Boti:

Every Wednesday morning between 8-10 and 8.20 I do a spot on TABRadio. I've been doing that for nearly a decade.

Every alternate Monday at 8.30am, I do a longer spot on 5RPH. I'm on that next on Jan 11.
Not sure which frequencies they are, but any interested people should be able to find them via Google.

Reply #263068 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Must've started a bit before 8.30 today - when I tuned in he was talking NBL.
IF he talked about hispeed hoops - I'd be curious to know ? .
Wollongong haven't fallen over without their best player in an even season. The Wollongong - 36ers , last game could be like a grand final.
The sixers last game in NZ was typical of the season.
Started evenly - get ahead then fall away.
Good, bad and ugly.. 49points in a 40min game- shame 36ers. Leadership and the like - coaches have made some errors - compulsory u23 no faith in him is disappointing. The PG has to have some leadership and when he fails, not giving Balls enough shots - needs discipline. Get him off - talk to him. By not doing that - may have cost him his future to play in Australia.
( Top 4 unlikely to change. Perth 24th straight play off is remarkable. Lightning 18 straight- since they started, but will miss for the first time. Marino,
with Francis the most consistent this season.)

Reply #265763 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Then on TV news that Ballinger will play, while Ninnis said they should never have taken him to NZ.
'The flight didn't do it much good.' Ballinger said.

and, Holmes on radio -- they asked what Goorjian would bring here... Anyways he's an experienced coach that gets the best outta 10players and we've gotta inexperienced coach.

I was interested in Goorjian here, but after what Gaze said on TV - I think he's already got an NBL team to coach, next season - so unavailable to us.

Reply #265859 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Oooops and sixers need that 4 year old that was dribbling 3 balls before NBA game - TV news said also

Reply #265860 | Report this post

Bruce Beck  
Years ago

5,500 tickets already sold for next sixers home game, Holmes mentioned, also.

( That's a Sixers-Lightning double header and sounds like a good crowd will attend that.)

Reply #265870 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:11 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754