Anonymous
Years ago

Lakers v Kings NOW

Good to see the refereeing in the NBA is as horrible and one sided as the local league.

Gasol, Bryant and now even Shannon Brown being given foul shot after foul shot on nothing contact or no contact at all to ensure Lakers compete with the much weaker and over achieving Kings.

Hopefully the Kings can keep shooting their way to a win but I doubt it with this refereeing.

Topic #21974 | Report this topic

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Been a great game to watch. Except the last two minutes where ESPN has missed key plays due to ad breaks FFS.

Reply #262947 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Watching Gasol get the and-1 late in the 4th was just LOL-worthy...RIP post play in the NBA.

Reply #262948 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Sacramento - you gave Kobe an open look. LA didn't win it, you lost it.

Reply #262949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did Kobe get open, by pushing off a defender. Can't blame the Kings, and Lakers only got the chance due to the refereeing.

Reply #262951 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Nah Sacto didn't lose it, Lakers won on a great shot from Kobe.

Thought Gasol held the ball too long and they wouldn't get a shot off, but KB24 does it on the buzzer AGAIN He is having an insane season.

Agreed on the Gasol comment as well.

Reply #262952 | Report this post

True  
Years ago

Refs bad

Don't know about the shot look like his heel was on the sideline kings should get it reviewed again

Reply #262957 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

KB24 DOES IT AGAIN!!

Reply #262958 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

...yes, LA won on a shot from Kobe, because Sacramento gave him an open look (like they had all game).

I would like to have seen the refs judge whether Kobe was actually slightly out of court, from some angles his foot looked to be just over the line.

Reply #262959 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Was also a pretty obvious travel.

Reply #262967 | Report this post

Swiss  
Years ago

Gasol and bynum sucked in the refs with their girly hay squells and, and 1 calls if this happens the tought post play is gone

Reply #262968 | Report this post

man of the moment  
Years ago

kobe does it again how gd is this bloke

Reply #262974 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

HOOOOLY SHIIIT KOBE!!!

AGAIN!

Ohhh my God. Unbelievable.

We started like we didn't give a crap but woke up nicely.

Those blaming the refs are kidding aren't they??? Look at all the out-of-bounds calls that they gifted Sac Town, and the crap they were handing to Casspi, Udrih and co. while letting Bynum get smashed under the rim. The refs weren't great by any means but they certainly weren't one-sided. Actually can't believe I'm reading that.

Speaking of Casspi, isn't he a giant douche! He killed us today but God what a girl! He's like Ginobili with a worse attitude.

Kobe Kobe Kobe.

Kobe.

Reply #262977 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

MVP MVP MVP

i can see it happening again ;)

Reply #262983 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he chested the guy out the road...awesome shot...

kings centre looked on song...

Reply #262986 | Report this post

Chewy  
Years ago

Kobe just keeps proving that he is the real King of the NBA.

Reply #262995 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I don't know what kind of D they were running but Kenny Thomas was actually the one who started on Kobe, but when KB cut out he just stayed inside. Rodriguez looked like he was trying to follow Vujacic(could've been Farmar), not guard Kobe. Wierd.

Anyway, yeah I agree with Mr. bEn on the coverage. They took breaks at the most inappropriate times... like when there's 7.3 seconds left and Sac have possesion.

Reply #262996 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

What a joke!!!
Anon you are quite right.That was an obvious elbow to the chest to get open.
Thats the second game (Bucks)where Kobe has got the superstar call to win a game.
Together with no travel rule is the reason I don't watch NBA.

Reply #263000 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Like someone already said... travel much?

Reply #263012 | Report this post

Years ago

Channel 9 news in Adelaide just now reporting on yesterday's Kobe Bryant game-winner (which happened before yesterday's news). Apparently it was against the Warriors too, even though you can clearly see "Kings" on the opposition jersey in the footage they're showing. I'd rather them not discuss basketball at all if that's the coverage they're going to give to it.

I'm a Pistons fan (no Laker bias) who wanted the Kings to win yesterday, and I say that Kobe Bryant fairly got open for his shot, jump-stopped, was inbounds when he shot, and released the shot before the buzzer. It was a fair-and-square game winner.

Reply #263036 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Travel??? LOL! Wow some of you really don't like Kobe.

I suggest you watch the replay if you think there was a push, too. Kobe was running towards Gasol and Rodriguez was trying to follow Vujacic/Farmar. They ran into each other, Kobe just didn't lose his footing.

Reply #263056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

um...yeh that's called an illegal screen.

Reply #263358 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:41 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754