Isaac
Years ago

Wollongong signs Luke Martin

The Wollongong ahm Hawks have signed journeyman point guard Luke Martin as a temporary replacement for injured American import Tywain McKee.

The 182cm playmaker will join the Hawks in preparation for tonight's clash against the New Zealand Breakers.

"I’m really looking forward to joining the team for tonight’s game. There’s no way I can replace what Tywain has brought to this team this season but I’ll do what I can to help the team," Martin said.
Full article

Topic #22006 | Report this topic

dazzman  
Years ago

A pretty handy pick up IMO. He is a very good distributer of the ball and knows how to run an offence. He will also add some real energy at both ends of the floor.
I'm surprised he isn't already on a current roster. While we're on the topic of ex-kings back up guards, whre is BJ Carter? I thought he'd be a handy player to have coming in off the bench knocking down a few triples.

Reply #263333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow completly forgot about BJ Carter

Reply #263376 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Andrew Gaze always calls Rhys Martin of the Wollongong Hawks Damian Martin..Now they will only get more confused

Reply #263544 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:51 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754