http://linky.com.au/0z0gg

Topic #22020 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

crazy. tryna out do kobes

Reply #263532 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

I can see 2 open players behind him, perhaps they would win more if he learnt to pass it as well. Might be an amazing shot but teams win not players.

Reply #263533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If he continues to look over to his bench after every shot, ala Chris Anstey, I'm off him!!!

Reply #263536 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I'm not a LBJ fan, by any means, but sometimes you guys just like to be haters.

His assists per game is UP this year, and for a guy who is the "go to" guy on his team, almost 8 per game for a non-PG is pretty reasonable.

As for passing THAT particular ball, you'd have to look at the circumstances. There was certainly only seconds left on the shot clock, and the open guys you're referring to WERE behind him.

By the way....They're winning games. They ARE currently 2nd in the East.

"Team" is not a strong concept in the NBA. Hell, with the Marquee player rule, they virtually encourage one guy on each team to be THE MAN. You can't really blame LeBron for that.

Reply #263537 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

I'm just getting over anon's new word for the dictionary.......Tryna!?!?

Reply #263538 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

Skud - there was one second on the shot clock! Besides the two "open" players were basically standing on top of each other.

Reply #263545 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Nice shot!

Reply #263547 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I like it. However Melo and Bosh are my favourites out of this draft year.

Reply #263558 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Melo is way more guilty of forcing shots than LBJ and Bosh is a good player but not going to be remembered as one of the greats.

Reply #263560 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

technically out of bounds isnt it??
i thought it wasnt allowed to pass over the backboard from the baseline side.

Reply #263597 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

I think Larry Bird made a similar shot in the Eighties which was disallowed and the result was a rule change that such a basket would, in future, count. I think this is just in the NBA though. Any refs out there that can confirm or deny?

http://linky.com.au/3bgjv

Reply #263620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unless it hits the support that shot is legal all day long in any league

Reply #263634 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754