jh
Years ago

Aussies Abroad - Bogut story on TV?

On espn I just missed where they went inside Andrew Boguts home and his personal life ect. does anyone know when it will be replayed?

Topic #22085 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

it will be replayed tomorrow

Reply #264351 | Report this post

blitz  
Years ago

watched it enjoyed it alot. good insight into his life and what he does in spare time and his story

if can watch it, really good

Reply #264361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any chance to find that on the net somewhere - or have someone post it on here if possible? I've always been interested to see Bogut's place, compared to the other NBA players. I've seen the car he drove in his first year, in person.

Reply #264377 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

5pm EDT today on ESPN HD

Reply #264380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thankss

Reply #264397 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

They showed inside his house..Crotian colours everywhere and he had their coat of arms on his wall. Honestly, if he could play for Crotia he would..He isn't exactly a patriotic Australian. Noticed that he speaks Crotian alot too

Reply #264415 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So what if he speaks Croatian?? Good for him for keeping it up!! And I am not a entirely sure of FIBA rules on nationality, but as his parents were croatian immigrants he could probably claim a European passport, which surely could then allow him to play for Croatia..........

Reply #264429 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sorry, I'll correct myself, Croatia aren't part of the EU yet, but I suspect there is still probably a way for him to claim Croatian citizenship if he really wanted to...........

Reply #264438 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

He can't play for Crotia as he has already played in a FIBA competetion for Australia. If he could though..he probably would

Reply #264562 | Report this post

jimbob  
Years ago

the croatian colours were just gifts his grandparents send him all the time.

Reply #274522 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:13 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754