me
Years ago

Wildcats crowd told they are too loud

Heard stories that fox have told the wildcats their crowd is too noisy and its messing with mic's.

Can you beleive this, and whats the atmos in the dome like at the moment?

Topic #22106 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

Here against the Wildcats - First they introduced Perth players to one clap each from the crowd.
Then they introduced the Sixers and the applause was LOUD. They played '300 violins' and I had shivers down my spine.
Sixers shot 8points in 40seconds which revved the crowd up, it was great. I loved being there.
Then there was a bit of push and shove from all ten players and I was hoping the roof stayed on. The crowd rocked the place silly.
Ten thousand dollars at the drop of a hat.
I'd give it all gladly if 4 quarters could be like that.
( So very quiet in the end, with the loss. A few hundred walking out early - dead in the end.)

Reply #264897 | Report this post

Brainz  
Years ago

more like the MC at the Wildcats was asked to turn the volume down. Common problem in every stadium

Reply #264899 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

we dont care what Fox thinks!

Reply #264900 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

Might have to cancel the AFL Grand Final too. Maybe they should just use tin cans attached with strings.

Reply #264914 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

It would be like telling a hot chick that she's too good in the sack. Makes no sense!

Reply #264920 | Report this post

Rikrok  
Years ago

Like that is not going to make us louder ha ha

Reply #264932 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Sounds more like it Brainz, that DJ is a nutter!

Reply #264933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Happens in Adelaide as well

Reply #264936 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Nothing says "Perth has great crowds" like Shane Heal saying "Oi Perth, stop screaming so loud; I can barely hear my ego being stroked"

Reply #264943 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

Nice call Big Marty! Agree totally

Reply #265108 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:30 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754