Dr Dunkenstein
Years ago

Reggie Miller's Infamous '94 '95 Finals

I am after a copy of the Knicks vs Pacers '94-'95 Eastern Conference Semi Finals. Can anyone enlighten me on where i can get copies of this series?

Topic #2212 | Report this topic

rare23air  
Years ago

Sorry Lockie, cant help you!

Reply #24947 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

There's always people selling copies of old games on ebay. Most are illegal, and auctions are cancelled, but you can email the seller and organise terms by email.

Reply #24950 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Good to see someone there helping you mate!!

Reply #24953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mIRC or Bitorrents?

Reply #24958 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

might find it here:

http://bt.davka.info/

Reply #24959 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

The NBA site usually advertises Pontel? as the place to get ANY game ever played - they have been around for as long as I can remember. IMO they would be your best bet.

Reply #25003 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Ahhh, what was it 9 points in 18 seconds. Something crazy like that, and who could forget the court side banter between Reggie and Spike Lee...... the choke sign....pure gold

Reply #25037 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

The year before was even more amazing 25points in the 4th Q to beat the Knick Empire

Reply #25048 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

8pts in 8.something seconds.

2 3s and then 2 fts for the win.

TMac did 13pts in 35secs or something earlier this year, that was pretty amazing tho doing it in the playoffs is something special.

Reply #25060 | Report this post

mr-T  
Years ago

i have a copy u want??????

Reply #49567 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

mr T - yes. please e-mail me.

lgriffiths @ hotmail.com

Reply #49581 | Report this post

Shafer  
Years ago

I have the 25 point 4th quarter game in 94, and the 8 points in 10 seconds game in 95, im looking for the game 4, of the 95 eastern conference finals where rik smits hits the winner vs the magic, and also the byron scott game winner in 94 vs the magic

Reply #54005 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Rik Smits hits it over Tree Rollins, who is 39 yrs old at the time. Shaq had fouled out. Massive game...

Reply #54037 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:12 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754