Eastern Suns
Years ago

AND1 Eastern Suns sign Kenny Brunner

The Kalamunda Eastern Suns are proud to announce a major deal with global basketball company, AND1. Part of the deal see's AND1 Mix Tape star Kenny Brunner sign a two year deal with the club.

Brunner, better known as 'Bad Santa' to his AND1 fans, was unveiled at a Press Conference today at the 'Solar Centre' in Kalamunda, complete with a new Uniform and his own branded shoe titled KB23.

Links from LMSC below

http://lmsc.com.au/index.php?page=news&id=806

http://www.lmsc.com.au/index.php?page=news&id=799

Topic #22124 | Report this topic

shin splints  
Years ago

For those not familiar with the Western Australia State League, Kalamunda is the geographical and demographical equivalent of the Eastern Mavericks, but with a bit more cash

Reply #265056 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Will be interesting to see how he gets on, they've certainly done a good job of building hype online over this announcement and he's obviously got some nice street ball skills, wonder how it translates to organised hoops.

Reply #265090 | Report this post

Pallas 32  
Years ago

iv seen him training up at kalamunda , i play up there, he seems to be settling in and understanding organised basketball fairly well incredibly nice guy as well

Reply #267363 | Report this post

nofan  
Years ago

Kenny Brunner (Bad Santa)does it again
Kenny has just up and left the Eastern SUNS after being in receipt of $3500 that belongs to the Eastern SUNS.

Reply #286604 | Report this post

lmao  
Years ago

oh my is the the same club who has tried to get one over on all the imports they have had. Last time we checked a contract is not stealing hahahaha my boy has been a lot of thins a thief is not one of them you have shown how stupid you are from you post, but i bet you live in the hills and got home school right yeah i know. If all this happened why has he been offered another playing and coaching gig. why does all his players keep in touch and the parents as well. The suns will never be anything so longs as ASH who could not coach if his life was on the line a craig who is by far the worse coach in history get canned. With all the politics its no wonder so many players LEFT INCLUDING AJ AUSSIE AND DAYO, but hey that was bad santa to next time you want to get on here and hate on my boy just know we know who you are where you are and most people where you are from are very stupid. You just proved that point i told my boy about this he start to laugh and said do you think i care about what hillbillies say and i see now why he was lol...

Reply #302564 | Report this post

basketcase  
Years ago

somebody just googled their own name...

Reply #302573 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Judas has a brother?

Reply #302577 | Report this post

lo 33  
Years ago

I think Kalamunda Suns have more to worry about than losing 'The Chosen 1', cannot believe they re-signed that hack of a coach... laughing stock again in '011. Looks like those under the table payments to Majstrovich and being "friends" with the coach weren't even enough to keep him there!

Whispers are that Brunner has headed East for another gig, will be interesting to see him play when not restricted by a rookie coach who didn't know what to do with a talented squad.

Reply #303645 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Eastern who??
pfft call themselves a basketball club, more like a circus train full of clowns, they got no room to call someone a thief they didn't even earn their place in the SBL.

Reply #321636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Send this abusive animal back home. i live in the apartment block that he and his trashy family share and all we here are them fighting and screaming and abusing one another! I've had enough, all our neighbours are over the constant yelling and screaming!

Reply #348038 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:53 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754