Rooboy
Years ago

Calling All Cats Fans

To all the Wildcats fans attending tomorrow nights game against the Melbourne Tigers we as the crowd need to bring it ,this is our most important game of the year we lose this it gives Melbourne a huge boost and would all but see the end of the Cats finishing 1st or 2nd cause with 4 away games in a row to come. If we are coming of 2 loses it will be hard to rebound. So i beg all of you to get stuck into hodge early as we owe him big for being such a tosser on live national TV and if we get under his skin early and he missess his first few it will be a tough night at the office for him and lets all not forget the Wortho Redage battle Wortho seems to of gotton the better of him as of late .

So all of you lets stick it to them early and not let up, we will need a big game from Locky Reed to get us going

LETS GO CATS

Topic #22154 | Report this topic

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

i will be there getting into Hodge! its gonna be huge tommorow nite!

Reply #265588 | Report this post

Roo Boy  
Years ago

who is the guy that makes those rediculous cat noises during the game

Reply #265590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

or the ridiculous posts before hand

Reply #265593 | Report this post

Kassie  
Years ago

good or bad - Hodge will love the attention

Reply #265598 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hodge is not an u12 that is about to play in front of his first vocal crowed. he played Div1 ball, NBL crowds would be like domestic basketball for him..

even with his terrible jump shot he will still destroy the wildcats

Reply #265602 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

hopefully hodge gets a few cheap and quick fouls against him. keep him quiet for the game. maybe games end the foul count should be cats 30, tigers 10. that would please him no end. give him something to talk about to the media.

Reply #265630 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Hodge played like shit vs. the Sixers in front of the crazy Brett Maher Court crowd. He says he loves the boos but it really can get to him. He's the type of player who would rather talk back to a guy in the crowd than play defence.

Give him hell Cats fans! We're behind ya!

Reply #265648 | Report this post

Kassie  
Years ago

He still had 18 pts & 6 assists - and although his % was not great that's not a terrible game. Give it to them Hodge!!!

Reply #265649 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

6/17 FGs, 6/14 FTs, 4 turnovers. He tried even harder than usual to take it upon himself and crumbled.

Reply #265652 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Aw - here. Yeah, he definatley played to the crowd, rather than concentrating on the game. Definately affected him . Was all wired up couldn't relax and shoot F/Ts and the like, which frustrated team mates. You could just see it.

Reply #265653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tigers down 18 3 minutes to go he scores two and he starts pumping he's fists and usuall antics. i was laughing my head off in the 5th row. this guy dosent know when to quitt. in a 7 game series perth would win 4-1 easily. to much depth and defense

Reply #265692 | Report this post

Kassie  
Years ago

i wouldn't get too excited after that game - I can't see Perth shooting like that every game - 57% from field includ 52% 3 pt

Reply #265716 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

No, I wouldn't get excited about that game....but after 24 games and them sitting two games clear on top of the ladder, well, that's something to get excited about at this time of the season.

Reply #265718 | Report this post

Catsfan  
Years ago

Perth are the best shooting team in the league for a reason.

Reply #265719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they average 45% FG% and 40% 3pt - so they shot especially well in that game

Reply #265742 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:13 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754