LMSC
Years ago

LIVE - Perth v Melbourne

Watch the massive clash between the Perth Wildcats and the Melbourne Tigers LIVE, free and exclusive to LMSCTV.com from Challenge Stadium in Perth

Topic #22159 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Thats excellent. Thanks for that!

Reply #265654 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

A nice substitution after Baghdatis girled-out. Thanks.

Reply #265657 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Cheers. Gotta love LMSC's work!

Reply #265666 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Judas would love being called "Hodges" all game.

Love your work commentators!

Reply #265668 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

is it me or is the commentary bad? can't even really name players in the mvp race?

Reply #265669 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Commentary has been horrible apart from getting Judas' name wrong. Had turn the speakers off.

Reply #265677 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

78-94 loss for Melbourne...makes it a little more difficult for the Tigers.

Reply #265700 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

For those that didn't capture all the Hodge action, the guy was a tool from start to end last night. He was trying to create personal battles but none of the Cats were biting, he was frozen out of the offence by Wortho on occassions and he was visibly annoyed, he got in to at least two "wrestles" with opponents, and any time there was agro, he was the first one in to try and escalate it, and then with about two minutes left, he smashed in to Redhage, then pretended to have his injury flair up again so he could sit out the rest of the game, and as soon as it ended he ran straight to the locker rooms without shaking hands.

The guy is a vagina.

Reply #265711 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Youre a bit harsh on the commentary - these guys arent pros and I thought they did an ok job - certainly much, much better than a game without sound for mine.

Reply #265722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have to agree even though I didn't listen to it. That 36ers @ Perth game earlier in the season that was done by the 36ers people didn't have any audio for the entire game and it sucked.

Reply #265729 | Report this post

LMSC  
Years ago

Maybe the commentary team can take the lead from the Fox Sports team - Like Gold Coast Rollers, Darren N...G.... and Tywayne McKee

Reply #265734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LMSC. mate if yr willing to get the games out live free and do the commentary with it, don't stop. I missed last nights game but love the fact u do this for us junkies free.

stuff the doomsayers!!

Keep up the good work.

Reply #265737 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I appreciate the fact that we got this broadcast for free and it's better than nothing but I'm not going to lie and say the commentary was any good just because of that.

Well done LMSC for broadcasting it, thanks heaps for that, but take 3 random people from this thread and they'd do a better job with the commentary.

Reply #265740 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think youre underestimating what it takes to do commentary Xz, but I am happy to agree to disagree - I am sure we both enjoyed watching the game for free.

Reply #265741 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I watched a fair bit of the game and the commentary wasnt that bad. Of course it had perth biased but hey why wouldnt it ever tuned into Rivus Adelaide games they have a Adelaide biased (not that im complaining) Blaze Rivus likewise, Tigers too.

Think about exactly what you are complaining about and the time and effort these guys have put in to offer a free service.

For me it was great, i was just happy to be able to see the game and for free was a bonus as was any commentary.

Great job LMSC

Reply #265745 | Report this post

SsSsToCkY  
Years ago

I agree with DJ.

LMSC are doing a great job. Commentary wasn't too bad. Thought they would at least be able to name a few MVP candidates though, but oh well.

However for what their providing for free I love it. I'm a Perth fan in Melbourne, so its great being able to watch Live Perth games for free.

Keep up the good work LMSC, appreciate it.

Reply #265758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not sure why people would complain when it's free. If it were the 36ers crew via Rivus and you paid $5 and it doesn't work at all, no audio, shits itself with a minute to go etc that's a different ball game.

Reply #265759 | Report this post

LMSC  
Years ago

The crew will be there again on Feb 14

Reply #265788 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:07 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754