Storm
Years ago

Who will win the u18 men country champs?

Will it be out of either Murray Bridge, Strathalbyn and Great Southern or will another team step up to the plate?

Topic #22180 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Strath would ahve to go close. All the teams
you named would be around the mark.

Pirie have been strong in the past,, but nothing now.

Would expect the winner to come from down south.

Reply #265906 | Report this post

man of the moment  
Years ago

bridge to win it pretty comfortably but great southern should be alrite with some quality players back in their side.

Reply #265941 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i dont think u should doubt the ability of strath

Reply #265984 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

Where did Strath come in the last 2 years in under 16's?

I would have thought top 4 yeah? so too last years 18's? with a mix of the right top and bottom age, well coached they are up there I am sure....

Reply #265995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boys get back to lesson

Reply #266008 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Murray Bridge had a good Murray Bridge and Mt Gambier carnival so they should go ok.

Reply #266221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Murray Bridge Bullets U/18 men should absolutely clean up at this tournament. quality, talented players that run the floor fast and hard... Very exciting to watch

Reply #266474 | Report this post

man of the moment  
Years ago

I wasnt writing of strath, i just believe that murray bridge are more of an all round side and same with great southern but i have heard one of murray bridges best players will not be able to play.

Reply #266480 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

motm is that player missing through College commitments

Reply #266506 | Report this post

fresh  
Years ago

nah he is playing mate and murray bridge will take it out and it will be fresh

Reply #267237 | Report this post

fresh  
Years ago

where have murray bridge finished in 16 and 18 last 2 years?

Reply #267238 | Report this post

country bum  
Years ago

na wasnt talkin bout kid with college commitments i know hes playin, its another kid but ive heard mixed rumours bout him playin or not. murray bridge should win but great southern should be alright.strath may struggle without there best player anymore and not totally sure of the other teams but murray bridge have dominated this age group all the way through the age groups.

Reply #267246 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Murray Bridge v Great Southern Final and Strath can watch from the stands.

Reply #267312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most of these Murray Bridge U/18 boy's are going for their fourth straight Div 1 Championships.. Wow what an effort.

Reply #267510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most of these Murray Bridge U/18 boy's are going for their fourth straight Div 1 Championships.. Wow what an effort.

Reply #267511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah all boys from the 3 favoured team get on well and regularly play together but Strath will still talk their chances up good luck too all teams

Reply #267534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the whole u18's group is a dud.
The real talent lies in the 14's - get around Panthers to take out that 'ship.

Reply #267540 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

There is a STORM coming so watch out.

Reply #267657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

a surprise team will be eastern hills as many who haven't played recently are playing, around 5 state players i hear. should be interesting

Reply #267922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great Southern

Reply #268282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well done Murray Bridge Bullets U18 Men!!! Great effort, it would been good tho to seen the Great Southern team fully strength so the game couldve lived up to the expectation every spectator wanted.. Was a 3 pt game in the first round of competition and it couldve went either way.

Reply #270186 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well done Bullets great carnival.

Reply #270287 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Would have been a great GF to watch if Great Southern were at full strength, however taking nothing away from Bullets they went through the weekend undefeated.

Reply #270881 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:00 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754