ANON
Years ago

Bearcats Sportsman's Afternoon this Sunday 2-6pm

The "West Adelaide Bearcats Senior Mens Program Sportsman's Afternoon" is on this
Sunday 31st January upstairs in the St Vincent St clubrooms between 2 & 6pm.
The guest speakers will be Brett Maher
and Wayne Phillips(former Aussie Test Cricket Player, SA State player & coach)

Only $50 per ticket which includes 4 hrs of:
Newly released Coopers Clear, Coopers Pale Ale, selected wine and soft drinks.

This is a great opportunity to catch up with "elite sportsmen" - Brett Maher and Wayne Phillips, and to mix in a social atmosphere with ABL players while supporting the Bearcat Senior men to raise some funds to help their forthcoming season.

Please note- this function is for over 18yo gents only, tickets available at the door.

Topic #22215 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I can stack away a LOT of Coopers in 4 hrs and have had past succesful experience during Prosh Week "Drink the Pub Dry", I hope they have sufficient beer

Reply #266424 | Report this post

helium  
Years ago

Pity it is a sunday I have church

Reply #266426 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

Big roll out for a great arvo, planned for 'after church' had finished.
The speakers & entertainment were great.
Where were you Jack Toft?
PS- They catered for you & did not run out of beverages!

Reply #266600 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Bugger Me!
It was a bloody good afternoon and I got my monies worth. All the Westies boys were on their best behaviour.

I knew I was at Westies when I saw the empty fag packet and FUIC in the car park

Reply #266604 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:02 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754