Isaac
Years ago

Luke Schenscher losing the ponytail for charity

Perth Wildcat and ex-36er Luke Schenscher is chopping his ponytail for charity.

I'm getting rid of the PONY TAIL!!! C'mon all you Perth Wildcats Fans....and basketball fans in general. Get behind me! For those of you who have told me to "get a hair cut" put your money where your mouth is! I'm taking part in the Leukaemia Foundation's World's Greatest Shave 2010. Please sponsor me and donate what you can, every dollar makes a difference. The funds we raise will help the Leukaemia Foundation to provide practical care and support to patients and families living with leukaemias, lymphomas, myeloma and related blood disorders
Help Luke raise $5,000

Topic #22249 | Report this topic

Skud  
Years ago

ahhh god this is needed, great way to do it!!

Reply #266972 | Report this post

maurice  
Years ago

good on him. what a legend.

Reply #267009 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Thank God!!!

Might stop him from being such a girl! (I love him but god damn he's been playing soft lately)

Reply #267025 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

I thought I heard somewhere he was growing his hair long so it can be used fot wigs?

Reply #267047 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:03 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754