orbit
Years ago

Fox telecast shame - why show 36ers?!

The last round will be very exciting as playoff spots are still up for grabs. I guess broadcasters assumed Adelaide would be in the mix this time of year - they usually are. We are fortunate enough to get 3 live games this round & the 36ers are in 2! Even you fans would prefer to see games that are not dead rubbers surely?

Topic #22262 | Report this topic

Skud  
Years ago

I dont see why 36ers fans should miss out so that others can watch their teams. Who knows if the "crucial" games wont be a complete blowout and bore to watch.

Reply #267178 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

They didn't change their schedule to fit in the return of Judas in December. They won't change it now.

Reply #267183 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

The Wed game is fine but their are 3 games on Sat all shaping the final 4. Sundays game should be telecast perth v TV. That would be good to watch. It's great that 3 games are on this week though. Adelaide can certainly shape the top 4.

Reply #267192 | Report this post

Modern Girl  
Years ago

Typical,

I would say the majority of 6ers games televised over the last 3 years are from the Dome; yes we get some away games.

Pretty annoying when most of us are actually there watching.

Reply #267311 | Report this post

G  
Years ago

For the teams that get plenty of coverages away or at home, should consider themselves lucky. Crocs don't get many of either. Lucky for us that Rivus gives some coverages and even if they have issues, I appreciate the fact that they at least give a coverage. Also a thanks to LMSC. Adelaide deserve the coverage as much as any other team. Next season there had better be more coverage on FOX.

Reply #267323 | Report this post

MAVS MAN  
Years ago

fox sports is great but shane heal hates adelaide!!!!

Reply #267326 | Report this post

G  
Years ago

Shane Heal is a wanker and can't see past his own backside. NBL had better do some good talking this year so we get coverage on Wed, Fri Sat, or at least Wed and Sat/Fri next season. I don't count the Breakers games as part of those.

Reply #267342 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Get off Hammer, he's good for the game & speaks his mind which is refreshing at times. The 'Groves is a sook' comment was a beauty & the sport needs more of this. Mavs Man he doesn't hate anything that loves basketball but he loves revving up u 6er fans. He's a bit like Collingwood in the AFL where everyone loves to hate him. IMO he does a great job!

Reply #267357 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:42 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754