KingJames
Years ago

More than a game - Lebron James

"This documentary follows NBA superstar LeBron James and four of his talented teammates through the trials and tribulations of high school basketball in Ohio and James' journey to fame"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1286821/

This is one of the best basketball documentaries I have ever seen. It's not all about Lebron but rather him and 3 (4) other high school friends. I'm not much of a fan of his (despite my nick name) however this was a great insight into him as well as his friends.

It came out in 2008 but I haven't been able to get a copy on the Internet until now. So for those that have been searching it is now available on the internet.

Sorry if this has already been posted before.

Topic #22274 | Report this topic

spurs_suck  
Years ago

Where can we download it?

Reply #267336 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

you hire it....

Reply #267338 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Keep your eye on adelaide36ers.com in the coming weeks as we will have a number of copies of LeBron's DVD to giveaway.

The DVD will be released in early March.

Cheers,
Bonz

Reply #267345 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

I watched SpaceJam today with some kids, Jordans just farkin great lol.

Reply #267356 | Report this post

russ  
Years ago

this is move is good, but not "hoop dreams" good!

Reply #267612 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:16 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754