skull
Years ago

World Champs Supporters Tour

just got my quote for WCST in turkey.

have got about 6 days to confirm,which makes it a bit difficult.

anyone else looking to go??

games are played in kayseri(i think thats how it is spelt)

not real happy about the limited time to confirm,have waited for months since they first announced tour.

Topic #22310 | Report this topic

Tipo  
Years ago

How much

Reply #267714 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Might be cheaper to just go it alone.

Most young Turks (pardon the pun) would be able to speak English to get help etc, and they are a pretty sophisticated lot (in spite of what most Greeks would have you believe).

If the quote is ridiculous you could probably go by yourself or in a small group with no major problems.

Here is the FIBA page for the WCs tickets link in the top right. But the 2nd ballot ends on Feb 20th.

http://linky.com.au/w4nmw

Must say i envy you - was fortunate enough to attend the last WCs over here in Japan in 06 and had a blast. It could only be better in a country where the people actually understand and appreciate basketball!!! Like the Turks do.

Reply #267722 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

the cost is around $5500 which includes flights,accom with breakfast,transfers,game tickets except losers finals(5-8)which you may need!!

Reply #267727 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

That's really not a bad package deal - after all you will get to party on with everyone else following the Booomers and possibly even the players at some stage as well! But you could get cheaper if you did it on your own and hunted for accommodation bargains, flights etc...

I'd love to go, but the timing for this year for me just does not work out :(

Reply #267737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Skull - how did you go. Did you book? Anyone else going or know of any tours?

Reply #271345 | Report this post

Rojoe  
Years ago

i may actually go, anyway actually going? despite it saying u need to give a deposit but Feb seems like i can still go

Reply #278105 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:05 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754