Coopz
Years ago

36ers-Hawks will be live on Fuel TV

This saturdays game was originally scheduled to only be shown on delay at 10pm on Fox Sports 3, due to other Fox Sports channels commitments.

It will still be shown at that time, but now will also be shown LIVE on the FUEL TV channel. with the telecast running 7.30pm -9.30pm

Topic #22311 | Report this topic

ANON12  
Years ago

Coopz. Don't know where you got your info from but I just checked the programming for Fuel on the website and no mention of the game being shown.

Reply #267784 | Report this post

helium  
Years ago

i'd trust coopz - generally his foxtel source is pretty darn good

Reply #267794 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

well it isnt on! :(

Reply #267803 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

sorry my bad i got the wrong game! i thought it was tonights Hawks Vs Tigers game!

Reply #267805 | Report this post

Handsome Lee  
Years ago

Rad! Go the hawks! Hopefully can secure home court.

Reply #267806 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

From Fuel TV....."WE INTERUPT YOUR REGULAR PROGRAMING for the simple reason that too many hoops are never enough. The 36ers vs the Hawks LIVE from Adelaide. BOOM!

7:30- 9:30pm Saturday

Pitty they can't spell Adelaide correctly on the site...

Reply #267809 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^^^^
LOL, 'nough said.

Reply #267826 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Is definitely on FUEL TV live and on Fox Sports delayed.

Reply #267832 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:22 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754