Isaac
Years ago

Half-price 36ers tickets for AFL fans

The Hood Sweeney Adelaide 36ers welcome AFL fans to the last 36ers game of the season in Adelaide tomorrow night.

The Hood Sweeney 36ers will grant half price entry to any fan that presents their ticket from the NAB cup match between the Crows and the Power on Saturday afternoon.

Children under 14 could see the 36ers play under this deal for only $5.50

The Brett Maher Court is situated on Crittenden Road at Findon making it only a five minute drive from AAMI stadium.

Doors open from 5:30pm and the game starts at 7:30pm. For more information call 1300 SIXERS (749 377).
Anyone thinking of taking advantage of this deal?

Topic #22312 | Report this topic

dj75  
Years ago

I can't beacuse I'm working, but I think it is an excellent idea. I hope they gte on 5AA this arvo to give it a plug.

Reply #267790 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

U joking? That'll teach me for hitting proticket.com.au before I visit Hoops :(

Great idea though, hopefully I see some other Crows guernseys in the crowd. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Reply #267802 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:11 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754