AFL Predictions

For me the top 4 will be brisbane hawthorn st kilda bulldogs, yes no geelong, i think they will drop to the 5-6 range.

brisbane the big improvers, i mean look at their best 22, for me it is:

mcgrath merrett adcock
drummond clark patfull
rischitelli black brennan
sherman brown johnstone
buchanan fevola staker

charman
rich
power

bench: leuenberger, polkinghorne, prowd, raines
emg: maguire, selwood, redden

Discuss:

Topic #22327 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

Kidding yourself with Brisbane, Voss destroyed that list in a matter of weeks. They may improve this year, but only slightly, and in the long-term they're screwed now.

To me, there will be three main groups, the top 6, which I think is set, the middle 4 who will battle for a finals spot and the bottom 6:

Geelong
Hawthorn
Adelaide
St.Kilda
Bulldogs
Collingwood

West Coast
Brisbane

Carlton
Essendon

Port Adelaide
North Melbourne
Fremantle
Sydney
Melbourne
Richmond

The big improvers will be WCE IMO. They have one of the best young lists in the league and could surprise some people.

I don't have a Brownlow pick just yet but Buddy for the Coleman and Jack Ziebell for the Rising Star just over Dustin Martin. Brad Sheppard's a smoky.

BTW, I went to put a bet on Buddy for the Coelman yesterday at the TAB, but they don't have a market on that (or the Rising Star). Does anyone know where I can chuck $50 on him without signing up for an internet service?

Reply #267929 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754