Quagmire
Years ago

T-Mac debut today

Always liked this guy, read some things about events in his private life that were really quite tragic (i know- boo hoo) but the guy plays to win.

Like to see him explode today (unlikely)

I'm predicting a ho-hum 18 minutes of action, maybe 3 of 9, 1 of 4 on treys.

He could really be good to have as a 3rd star for the knicks next season.

D-Wade / Boozer / T-mac....

D-Wade / Amare / T-mac...

Go knicks.

Topic #22391 | Report this topic

Tripod  
Years ago

If he accepts his role as a 3rd option next season, and is fit, Knicks could be vrey tough. As for right now, the Knicks are going to get spanked i think. OKC are rolling and they can see the playoffs right now, NYC have their fishing rods ready. Alot of bball fans will be keeping an eye on this game, and it could get very ugly. Maybe not as ugly as the 50 point spanking the Mavs put on them at the garden this season though ;)

Reply #268689 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I think he could be almost Pippen like for the knicks next season alongside a D-wade. Of course, he is not the defender Pip was so i guess he is potentially HALF as good....

He could score between 15 and 25 every night, with 5+boards and 5+ assists and be efficient as well as injury free due to less demands...

Reply #268691 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Well it looks like T-Mac is going o be just fine in New York!

Reply #268702 | Report this post

Tripod  
Years ago

Haha yeah looks like it! Im happy for him, just stoked cos i had money on OKC in a multi ;)

Reply #268709 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Tmac will need to accept being off the bench next year if wants to get a championship... Lebron and Bosh to Knicks next year with Lee and Sergio plus whoever else... YES!

Reply #268754 | Report this post

Ompa  
Years ago

They cant afford Lebron, Bosh and Lee. Lee will most likely be looking for a new home this off season.

Reply #268816 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:02 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754