outside the arc
Years ago

Goulding??

Chris Goulding scores 15 points in the first half against the Wildcats and spends most of the 3rd and 4th quarters on the bench.... What was joey doing?

Topic #22410 | Report this topic

Tripod  
Years ago

Pretty sure he did play key minutes in the 2nd half just wasn't very efficient. Cat did an awesome job off getting into his head!

Goulding could become a special player, great body and shooting range for basketball, but def not even close to being a true star player yet.

Reply #269063 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

Goudling reminds my of the loser captain of the Wildcats, Shawn Redhage. Both have white line fever and know this well as both have been through the SEABL comp at 2nd tier level. Good player maybe, but great player, no way

Reply #269075 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Yeah, loser captain. Top 5 in MVP voting for how many straight seasons?

Reply #269082 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Goulding had a purple patch in the first half and hit 15 points in double qyuick time. Then he - along with everyone on the Blaze othert han Harvey tightened up in the 2nd half. Cattalini worked him over mentally in the 2nd half and he was a non factor.

Not sure about the white line fever calls, he is agressive on court and at this stage Id say he needs to learn a bit more estraint rather than flat out offense every time he has the ball. If he can continue to improve he has unlimited potential.

The # 1 player from last night who Id say has white line fever would be Gaelen Young, he had to be calmed down more than a couple of times by his team mates and coach!

Reply #269084 | Report this post

bron  
Years ago

i loved watching cat go about intimidating goulding. his outburst maybe provided the spark that got them back into the game. on a seperate note id love to see the crocs beat the hawks. nothing against the hawks but i dont think they can beat perth and i want to see a homicide reunion with the perth fans.

Reply #269127 | Report this post

william 34  
Years ago

(Mod: Legally questionable.)

Reply #269135 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

Cat did a fantastic job of getting in Goulding's head. I agree with an earlier post that it may well have been the defining factor of the Cats turnaround. Goulding hit shots in a quick burst but never looked settled or comfortable handling the ball. No one on the Blaze roster handled the pressure very well and struggled to get into their offense.

Reply #269343 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:00 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754