Easy Rider
Years ago

Where are all the stats?

With the forum doing all that it can to promote the local ABL why cannot all the Clubs at least email the game stas so they can be posted?

Topic #2249 | Report this topic

Easy Rider  
Years ago

That of course should read stats and it would appear we are waiting for Sturt and Woodville to send them to the forum

Reply #25333 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, you are correct. Peter from South got in touch with each club last week and between 11PM and midnight on Saturday, I'd received boxscores from Forestville, South and Centrals. If we can get all clubs doing this, it will be a good move forward for the league.

I could update the leading scorers panel, but it would only be using the stats I've received so that's less than perfect unfortunately.

(Update: They've been uploaded to the CABL site as of today.)

Reply #25336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They are all on the central ABL site early this week.

Reply #25349 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Who has all the stats over the season? Only BASA?

Would be great if we could also have top PPG, RPG, APG, SPG, TPG, etc during each week.

BASA could have a different thing each day of the week -- boxscores up on Monday, game write-ups by Tuesday, stats updated on Wednesday, game previews on Thursday. Gives people a reason to return every day of the week.

Reply #25353 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Nah, cut your whinging Isaac. Why don't you just do it? It's not like you've got a day job. ;-)

Reply #25418 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I apologise regarding Woodville stats.

I had every intention of loading them onto the site last night, but fell asleep during NCIS, and only woke up at 1230 this morning to turn the TV off :)

Needless to say the Mens game was a good game to be at, albeit pretty physical at times, and a revelation to some regarding some apparent rule changes (3 seconds in the key appears to have been abolished)

Was most impressed with Mark Fuller from Woodville, has certainly stepped up to try and cover for the loss of players.

Zane Reeves is no Eric Bradley, but certainly played well as well.

Hambour, Kent and Hawkes played well for North, Kent giving up some easy offensive fouls.

McKay and Puddifoot both had quiet games.

Woodville started off slowly, but managed to get North to cough up the ball enough times to capitalise - Woodville scored an extra 13 points off turnovers (North 11 -Woodville 24)

Reply #25421 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:52 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754