william 34
Years ago

Blaze Freeze? Thoughts?

Any ideas what this is about? I thought Blaze looked cold enough in the playoffs...

http://linky.com.au/p0ghm

Topic #22510 | Report this topic

Skin  
Years ago

Freeze out on player payments?

Reply #270502 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

New sponsorship deal.

Reply #270503 | Report this post

Buddy  
Years ago

Price freeze on season tickets? If you purchase them before the end of June???

Just a guess

Reply #270509 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought Blaze looked cold enough in the playoffs...

Too right!
The story goes that Demos, Goulding, Ayinde and Bradshaw will attempt to use their brains for good not evil, hence the brain freeze when they try to use them.
Basketball fans on the Goldy and around the country will feign interest in the latest tacky publicity grabbing stunt when already people are asking here 'Whats Blaze again?'

Reply #270536 | Report this post

WalkerTexas  
Years ago

My guess would be the announcement of a new sponsore?? what else could it be? very different media release.

Reply #270636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe they got a naming rights sponsor- one of the first criteria to fill if they want their licence renewed next season.

Reply #270698 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Cold Rock?

Reply #270789 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

The frozen cola Blaze. Has a nice warm feel to it.

Reply #270790 | Report this post

Blazefan  
Years ago

Season ticket holders had previously been told that if we sign up to return next season before the end of March, our tickets will cost the same as last season. I have a feeling the term 'price freeze' was mentioned but not to this extent.

Reply #270792 | Report this post

out-of-towner  
Years ago

Before the end of March?
Its mid March already so they had better get cracking.
Friends had said that despite the team performing better on court this season their ticket pricing is still too high for what it is.

Reply #270803 | Report this post

Who Me  
Years ago

The Gold Coast Slushies!

Reply #270804 | Report this post

kw13  
Years ago

on the blaze site now, prices for new and existing members frozen until the end of march.

obviously a good marketing tactic... however, is it smart to say that after this time who knows what will happen, possibly hinting a significant price rise?

if people are saying that prices are too high already, and (although the game i went to was not this past season, but the season before ) the game night experience not being one of the most exciting or entertaining, is this really going to get new people in?

Reply #270823 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:23 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754