Well that should be riveting

Reply #270532 | Report this post

Tipo  
Years ago

Will he bring the wooden spoon?

Reply #270561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fair go, he did a pretty good job off the court this year, and all of you whinges have been saying on here for the last few days "why won't someone from the club engage the media and tell us what's going on."

Reply #270563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What was said?

Reply #270568 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

My whinge was about a drive time radio show - that I listen to - in particular, the regular sixers segment,
but they refused to come on air - so that's over now.
I'm only a fan - I'm not important.
I'd like to know wot was said on this, of course.

(Maybe sixers will do something on an fm or something, next season.)

Reply #270572 | Report this post

Gazza  
Years ago

Fair enough Camel/Bruce,

In the coaches thread though, a lot of people have been saying what's with the cone of silence. Ben agrees to go on some media, and people say boring. I just continue to not understand all of these "supporters" of the team.

Reply #270593 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah i dont understand why some people think the coaching process should be aired in public. Do it all behind doors and at your pace and let the media work the rest out.

Reply #270594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you can watch/listen to the podcast of the show when they make it available but anyway from memory he didnt say much at all about the coach, players or the Elite Hoops comp but he did say Fox have put in a bid to televise the NBL next season and he thinks One HD have put one in too.

Reply #270601 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

The only thing we really know for sure about 8 teams on OneHD is that the NBL love having meetings to decide they'll have another meeting.

Reply #270605 | Report this post

smeh  
Years ago

Hey Camel, there are alot more facts to the story than just the dribble Graham Cornes tells you, why do people get on here and whinge about what they don't get and then when they get something whinge.

So many people get on here with what they say are the facts yet they are different to the next person claiming the same thing WTF

Reply #270611 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Well poeple are confused about a lotta things.
They're confused about whether Ninnis has a contract for next season.

I wasn't whinging about Ben Fitz doing this -
The more he does the better, for me.

Reply #270656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Smeh, you're all backwards....

Reply #270683 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:03 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754