Jawoi
Years ago

Jawai and Mills update

I'm surprise that the Minnesota Timberwolves is keeping Nathan Jawai into their regular rotation. They must seen something good about him.

on the other hand, Mills is on inactive status for the Blazers. Of course the team is preparing for the play-offs and need to secure their back court rotation by signing experienced PG Diener. lets hope Patty Mills will be given enough exposure next season.

Topic #22535 | Report this topic

Jawi-fi  
Years ago

oh yes its good reply

Reply #270971 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

I was watching the last game v Sacramento and the commentators were talking about how Rambis has made specific reference to Jawai's BBIQ. They made a specific reference to Rambis' implementation of the triangle and "allegedly" Jawai has been the quickest of the bigs to "get" its nuances (this includes Love, Jeff, etc). How true it is i am not sure but these were Sacto commentators so they had no reason to polish nobs...

As i have said before - i have watched all of the Wolves games this year and he definitely deserves a contract for next year. Considering how long he has played ball for and the fact he is playing his rook season this year... at a minimum he needs another off season and reflection on this season to prove if he has what it takes... I hope Minny keep him around...

Reply #270990 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

well most Aussies do understand the triangle seeing how many coaches her use it!

Reply #271328 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:49 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754