tripple
Years ago

High stakes hoop rosters

Why have we not heard what the rosters will be for each HSH teams? I understand that some rosters have not been completed yet but surely if these teams and the organisers are serious about promoting the tournament they should let the fans know who is actually going to be playing.
I think the fans (as we will be the one's paying to go watch) should know who we will be paying cash to see play!!!!

Topic #22553 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think alot of the teams are waiting on the availability of current NBL players. Dont think there has been a ruling on them playing as yet.

Reply #271233 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think there was a ruling and the league and players' association were 'fine' with it, but some clubs might limit their players' involvement.

Reply #271240 | Report this post

shano  
Years ago

Is it correct that Hodge is playing in it? Im sorry if ive missed it elsewhere on the board..if he does it will be interesting to see his reception..idiot south australians!

Reply #271315 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

if he plays it will be a sell out... just so people can jump him after each game lol

Reply #271329 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Al Green's going all the way - He told us.

Reply #271575 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The 2010 Overseas Player Draft is complete, below are the results:

MONARCHS
Isiah Victor
Scott O'Gallaher

COASTERS
Mike Helms

REEF
Shane Edwards
Jelani Gardner

RUSH
Lonnie Harrell
Michael Boone
D’Lancy Carter

RAYS
Freddy Robinson
David Fisher

PYTHONS
Vernon Goodridge

CYCLONES
Terrance Woodbury
Mario Brown

FLEET
David Carson

Link: http://linky.com.au/5ojfc

The Python's have also signed Tony Danridge, the 2009 NCAA Slam Dunk Champion, who surprisingly went undrafted in the Overseas Player Draft.

Reply #271578 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Brett Maher, who is coaching the Fleet, has also signed Luke Schenscher and also Willie Farley.

Reply #272075 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

^ that should read owner of Fleet, Maher is not coach

Reply #272076 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:40 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754