Isaac
Years ago

Sixers Dancers Holiday Clinic

The Sixers Dancers are holding a school holiday clinic on Wednesday 20th of April at the Dome for people aged 4 and up.

The cost is $18 and includes the opportunity to:

* Meet the cheerleaders,
* Watch the girls demonstrate several of their routines
* learn two of their current season routines,
* be taught by the girls,
* enjoy question and answer session time
* and have photos taken with the girls (bring your own camera).
* Plus poster and CD signings at the end of the clinic

Students will be split up into age/ability groups (ie 15 year olds won't be dancing with 8 year olds, etc) and bookings are essential -- call 0418 807 487 for information.

Topic #2256 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

mmm im a guy id love to go :P

Reply #25406 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

are guys allowed to attend this or not????

Reply #25422 | Report this post

Buddha  
Years ago

Its funny because i was going to ask the same thing...are guys allowed to attend..Does anyone remember when there was a dude in the dancers?? That was quite scary!

Reply #25478 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

May I ask who is funding such clinics?

If this comes out of my pocket I won't be happy.

I am sorry I just dont see clinics about dancing as a priority for the Basketball club right now.

ShaneD

Reply #25502 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Likely funded by those attending. Call Jane on the number provided earlier if you have any questions.

Reply #25505 | Report this post

Farviewer  
Years ago

LOL, some of you are so funny!

1) Looks like the fee charged makes it self funding and is very cheap imHo! Good on them for charging a reasonable market rate for their expertise to be shared.

2) From what I see a LOT of guys should go, as Dancers are renowned for great foot speed and high & explosive jumps, something many basketballers, especially BIG guys decidedly lack! (Slow pregnant Rhinos are some!)

3) Great publicity for a troupe that supports our team. Exposes part of the 36ers package and generates more public involvement!

Reply #25506 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

im over 30 over weight if i attend do i have to wear those short shorts

Reply #25518 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I would imagine that it pays for itself, and provides some revenue for the Dancers.

Reply #25526 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:01 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754