Paul
Years ago

Lucas Walker possible recruit

Lucas Walker is a former AIS graduate and former Tasmanian like the two coaches. I see he is currently playing SEABL in Victoria. Could he be a possible recruit for 36's?

Topic #22617 | Report this topic

ANON12  
Years ago

I think a more likely recruit (mentioned previously and by Marty in an interview) would be Ben Allen the 6'11" senior from St Mary's who is also an AIS graduate. I would also be incredible if Allen was to convince Omar Samhan from St Mary's (who might end up in the NBA) to come to Adelaide with him. I know it's wishful thinking but would be a great pickup and make for an unbelievably strong front court with Balls and Burston.

Reply #272317 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

How many points would players with that sort of background cost?

Reply #272351 | Report this post

tickle  
Years ago

What about Carlin Hughes (graduated from St Mary's last year)? He was a good player. We could also look at Diamon Simpson, as an import, who graduated with Hughes. Currently plying his trade in the D-League for the aptly named D-Fenders.

Maaaaybe we could land Ben Allen, but Samhan will definitely be focusing on getting into the NBA after his tournament run - even though he has no chance of sticking, not unlike Schenscher (bless 'im, but it was never going to happen).

Reply #272356 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:11 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754